Get to know our solution
Impacto Lumber Stacker is an equipment developed to stack lumber under a constant flow. It can be totally automated in order to increase productivity, reduce cost and guarantee safety.
- Simple operation
- nameplate capacity: maximum of 200 pieces/minute
- width: customized
- length: customized
- height: customized
- mechanic or hydraulic elevator
- Programmable Logic Controller with height regulation
- production counter
- designed according to Brazilian security regulatory standards (NR 12).
- A detailed study is done in order to identify each clients needs and space conditions, aiming bigger productivity and safety and smaller cost. Among several items, we highlight the following:
- dimensions of the wood board
- stacking type: oven or courtyard
- Automatic placing of sorters
- frontal ou lateral out
- sawdust scraper
Lumber is deposited into a container and individually collected by a conveyor belt which transports the lumber to a mid-way conveyor belt, assembling a platform. As soon as each platform is assembled, the mechanic elevator piles them up. When the set point is achieved, a conveyor belt moves the pile to the front or side, according to the clients needs.