Get to know our solution
Impacto Complete Lumber Packaging Assembly Line is an equipment which allows the complete movement of the lumber bale from unstacking to baling. This equipment provides agility, excellent final result, safety and fewer human intervention, thus increasing productivity and reducing cost of this operation.
- Impacto Lumber Unstacker
- Sorting Conveyor Belt
- Impacto Lumber Baler
- Impacto Press
- Nameplate capacity: from 100 to 200 pieces/minute
- width: customized
- length: customized
- thickness: customized
- designed according to Brazilian security regulatory standards (NR 12)
- dimensions can be customized according to client's needs.
- A detailed study is done in order to identify each client's needs and space conditions, aiming bigger productivity and safety and smaller cost. Among several items, we highlight the following:
- dimensions of the wood board
- amount to be moved
- dimension of the sorting conveyor belt
- lumber arrangement on the bale.
- A fork-lift feeds the accumulating conveyor belt with lumber stacks
- Stacks automatically get into a tumbling machine which separates wood boards from stickers
- Wood boards move on to a sorting conveyor belt
- Stickers go to the side of the machine to be stored in a container
- Dry wood goes to the baler
- After completing the set number of layers of the bale, is moves to the side through a roller conveyor belt
- The amount of layers and lashing is controlled by the HMI system
- The pressing system is demi-automatic using a hydraulic system. The entire system is controlled via PLC, with production control and a fast system to change lumber (setup).